Sunday 3 October 2010

FOTD

Just a quick post today,I decided to keep it simple-ish today but I'm wearing more make-up than during the week so it still feels kind of special to be wearing eyeliner and highlighter and so on! I'm heading out into town with a friend for some good old retail-therapy (not so much for me because I'll only be spectating as I'm saving money for Student Nights at Topshop on the 5th and 6th of October, in case you're not aware of this click here)


FACE:
*Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation
*Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer
*Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
*MAC Blush in Melba

LIPS:
*MAC Myth l/s



EYES:
*17 Trio in Metallic Toffee (lightest colour in inner crease)
*Body Shop Shimmer Cubes in Warm (02 over lid, 04 in the crease)
*Diorshow Mascara
*Loreal Carbon Gloss Eyeliner

3 Comments:

Marie said...

Looks nice!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Hurricanes12 said...

cute! loving the eyes especially. super pretty :)

Laura said...

You look gorgeous! Love this look :) x