Saturday 30 October 2010

Primark & Topshop Haul

I'm absolutely loving primark at the moment. I have a love and hate relatioship with it, but as long as you look properly there is always something for everyone. They have so many cute jumpers in just now and they're comparable to Topshop or other more expensive high-end shops. I looove oversized jumpers, while I am normally a regular UK size 8, when I want something oversized I go for Size 14.

Topshop has a sale on just now, and I managed to bag some things I've been wanting to buy. The sailor skirt, I ALMOST bought about a week ago but they didn't have my size so I gave up. However my size came up in the sale ♥











In order of pictures:
* (tempted to call this acid-wash but it's not) grey oversized top from Primark £4
* Topshop navy sailor skirt (preciously £30), down to £18
* Topshop top/dress ( i will wear as a dress ) previously £12, now £8
* Primark nude pink thick woolen jumper (sooo cosy!) £11
* Primark PVC lace up pumps, cute floral interior, £8
* Primark Navy floral bodycon dress (looks so shapeless, but lovely on) £13

I also picked up some jewellery but I'll dedicate a whole new post to that ♥

1 Comment:

Marie said...

Nice haul!:D

All of these would be great for layering!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com