Saturday 23 October 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick : Pink Blush

I noticed this little gem at a special price of £3.99 at Boots the other day and decided to pick it up. The colour that I was most interested in (amongst others) was Pink Blush which is a lovely blue toned pink (kind of reminds me of the Lady Gaga lippie but slightly darker). It was nearly sold out at my local Boots so I'm chuffed I managed to pick up the second last one or so.



L-R : Swatched heavily, swatched lightly


I didn't find this lipstick either drying or moisturing. It's not matte, it's not pearly. It has some shimmer in it (can be seen in some lighting) but when on the lips the shimmer is gone. So we could say it's technically matte. It lasts quite a fair bit as well - I put it on before napping during the day and 4hrs late I woke and it was still there. Considering that I twist and turn like mad when I sleep this it pretty damn good!
The colour is wearable for the day as well as night because you can either wear it more sheer and build it up for a bold statement lip.

I think that for £3.99 you can't go wrong with this little beauty.

0 Comments: