Tuesday 14 September 2010

My Favorite : Rings



This is going to be a simple post, with very little writing whatsoever. The pictures will tell you the story... 

Basically I want to show you my favourite rings, I absolutely adore jewelerry and I have heaps of it so selecting just a few rings was a bit of a challenge.



 Left to Right : H&M, Accesorize, Topshop, Topshop, Primark, Topshop






This is probably like my most loved ring ever, it was kinda pricey tho, £30 but I do love it and I think it's alright to treat yourself sometimes ;)



4 Comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous rings! I've never really been into rings but this has totally inspired me to get some!! xo

Unknown said...

You have an amazing collection! Beautiful pics, I love them!
XOXO
Catanya

Vinda Sonata said...

gorgeous rings.
i love the details very much. very vintage-esque.

Agata said...

thanks ladies :) i love vintage jewellery, so i normally pick pieces with that 'vintage' look.