Sunday 18 April 2010

Review: Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Pigment


Hello lovelies, I hope everything is good in the hood for you! ;D Today, I'll be doing a review of Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Pigment. I don't normally use pigment, because it gets messy but I friend of mine got these for me as she thought that I will like the colours. And guess what? They were a huge surprise for me! I can't compare them to other pigments because I don't use any, but these are more than average. The pigmentation is marvellous! - What you see is what you get! I only own 3 of these, Mystery no.1, this is black with emerald shimmer (like the one in the Chanel Quad e/s palette in Murano, but much better! And btw, a review+swatches of these Quads is in the making) Angel no.5 which is a great, old, boring silver ... so me! And finally Paradise no.21 which is a gold colour with a slight hint of orange.



L-R, Mystery, no.1, Angel no.15 and Paradise no.21. The little pots look a bit like MAC ones.



L-R, Mystery no.1, Angel no.15 and Paradise no.21

They staying power is decent, but what i never liked about pigment as I mentioned it is messy and sometimes goes all over your face and it's difficult to remove without taking your foundation off. This can be used wet, which I like so it is not as messy as when it's used in powder form.

I was willing to pick up more of these, but the full range is not available at most stores and many of the colours are too bold/bright for my personal liking. They're about £1.99, so it's worth having a hit at your local Boots/Superdrug.





0 Comments: